Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Error When trying to install built in extensions on fresh install  (Read 4627 times)

Offline thevintagesound

• View Profile
I have a fresh install of Abantecart 1.2.2 and I am trying to install the built in extensions for Paypal, UPS, USPS and all three extensions are coming with the same error when trying to install them.

Error: config file of extension does not contain any information about versions of AbanteCart where it can be run.

Error: cannot to load config.xml of extension . in /home/coastal/public_html/ponddiscounts.com/core/helper/utils.php on line 529

Is this a permissions issue on a folder or something else?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Error When trying to install built in extensions on fresh install
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2015, 03:52:24 AM »
Hello.

Looks like you have not permissions to access extensions folder ask your host to help you

Offline thevintagesound

• View Profile
Re: Error When trying to install built in extensions on fresh install
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2015, 08:18:32 PM »
Ah that did it. I used the host provider software to do the install but it looks like it missed a step after verifying permissions in the Installation Manual under the file permissions listing.

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.