Author Topic: I Have a question  (Read 3513 times)

Offline Baychaser

• View Profile
I Have a question
« on: May 11, 2023, 10:34:05 PM »
Now I did some minor changes on my template and not default template so I
Edited the product.tpl file and moved the section as you see in image under the price area and saved it and nothing has changed. I did clear cache and tried everything but nothing works. So any changes I do to my new template nothing updates. Os there something that I'm missing?

My version is 1.3.3
« Last Edit: May 11, 2023, 10:40:00 PM by Baychaser »

Offline Baychaser

• View Profile
Re: I Have a question
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2023, 10:55:27 PM »
Ok I found out that one of my plugins is causing this and it's jquery light box extension. This is not good for extension that does this

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2023, 11:18:37 PM »
Have you installed the extension version that is correct for the cart version you are using??
here is the link to the product in Market Place

https://marketplace.abantecart.com/lightbox_html5

Also,  are you sure that your minor changes haven't caused a conflict? We have this in use on several sites and have no issues with it.

Offline Baychaser

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2023, 06:45:56 AM »
It's only used on one site and yes I bought it from market place. I didn't change anything just moved one part of the code. This is the first extension that I bought and now I know what's causing the issue me unable to modify my template. I have send help request with my purchase ID and thank you. I want to keep using this extension and I would hate to have to disable it because it's the only one on market place

My version of extension is: 3.3.6
« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 07:07:49 AM by Baychaser »

Offline ulnaoperating

• View Profile
    • geometry dash
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2024, 03:52:38 AM »
What is the compatibility between the version of the extension that you installed and the version of the cart that you are currently using?

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.