Author Topic: Issue with marketplace connection and extensions not working  (Read 2602 times)

Offline squinn

• View Profile
I moved hosting, and rebuilt my existing domain with the latest abantecart 1.3.3 on a staging domain, then cloned it to the original domain name.
But now the extension marketplace isn't working correctly.  I have attached an image showing the message that shows.
I have tested the front end, and the extensions simply don't show - eg; when I go through check out it says 'no payments are available' and 'no shipments are available' even though both are configured. 
I have cleared cache, and I have also gone into my marketplace account and disconnected all old connections, so this should be the only valid one.
I also experimented with disabling, uninstalling and re-installing one of the extensions, but the same error shows.
I'm not sure where to go from here, but I . need my site live and usable again.
Thank you in advance

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Issue with marketplace connection and extensions not working
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2023, 02:31:41 AM »
Hello.
The extensions should work with and without a marketplace connection. The message is just for your information.
What are these extensions, did you contact the extensions author?

Offline squinn

• View Profile
Re: Issue with marketplace connection and extensions not working
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2023, 02:52:19 AM »
Thanks for your response Basara
It is sorted now.

Just in case anybody else has the issue;
I think there were two problems. One was that I had two versions of admin on different domains both pointing to the single live site.  Turning the test site off stopped the marketplace error eventually, after cache clearing, disconnecting marketplace and reconnecting.   This stopped the 'extension support has expired ... ' message.

However, the checkout error was still happening. 
That turned out to be a conflict with shipping and fast checkout, that didn't exist on the my older version of Abantecart. The old site I had free shipping configured, but also had 'requires shipping' switched on with all the products, despite not actually needing it. I had used the data export/import function to transfer them verbatim. 
Once I switched that off on every product on the new site, fast checkout seems to be fine. 

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.