Author Topic: fast checkat  (Read 4214 times)

Offline natdroid

• View Profile
fast checkat
« on: October 14, 2023, 04:37:15 AM »
Hello friends! I've made a new theme using Bootstrap5 theme, but I'm having trouble making my template tpl files work in fast checkout. I added templates 'responses/checkout/main.tpl' and 'pages/product/add_to_cart_buttons.tpl' to the main.php file of theme, but they don't seem to be recognized during fast checkout. Can you help me with a solution, please?

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
  • web for all, all for web!
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
Re: fast checkat
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2023, 03:25:27 AM »
Hi.
You should to add your tpl files into directory /extensions/fast_checkout/view/YOUR_TEMPLATE_TEXT_ID/pages(responses)/...
Fast checkout is an extension too.
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens

Offline natdroid

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2023, 01:21:24 AM »
I've developed a template for sale. Could you guide me on how to include the fast checkout tpl in my theme pack?

Offline natdroid

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2023, 03:50:23 AM »
Bolabo I appreciate your suggestion to add tpl files to the /extensions/fast_checkout/view/YOUR_TEMPLATE_TEXT_ID. However, there's a reason I can't include these files in the fast_checkout extension. My theme is intended for sale. If you have any alternative suggestions or guidance on how I can work around this limitation, I would greatly appreciate it.

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
  • web for all, all for web!
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2023, 03:03:27 AM »
Bolabo I appreciate your suggestion to add tpl files to the /extensions/fast_checkout/view/YOUR_TEMPLATE_TEXT_ID. However, there's a reason I can't include these files in the fast_checkout extension. My theme is intended for sale. If you have any alternative suggestions or guidance on how I can work around this limitation, I would greatly appreciate it.

You have only one way - copy your template directory with tpls inside  into fast_checkout/storefront/view during installation (use install.php for that)
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.