Author Topic: User Permissions for Customer Management  (Read 1228 times)

Offline maulikvrl2010

• View Profile
User Permissions for Customer Management
« on: February 21, 2024, 09:30:50 AM »
I've created a store and everything is working great. I have a question: Is there an option for a particular user group to only see and manage their own customers, provide credit amounts, and view orders placed by those customers?

What I'm trying to achieve is this: the main admin would have full authority, while sub-admins would only be able to create or add their own customers, not all customers, because I have multiple sub-admins with their own set of customers. Therefore, other sub-admins should not be able to see each other's customers, and they should only be able to credit their own customers.

I've already created a user group where I can grant access to create, edit, and delete customers, but the issue is that sub-admins can view all customers.

In simpler terms, sub-admins (or the individuals I've created) should only be able to view and authorize their own customers. They should be able to view customer details, update and delete them, credit and debit amounts for their own customers, and view orders placed by their own customers.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: User Permissions for Customer Management
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2024, 02:27:49 AM »
Hello

This is possible with custom development.

Offline maulikvrl2010

• View Profile
Re: User Permissions for Customer Management
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2024, 11:50:15 PM »
Could you please assist me in identifying which file I should update to achieve this objective? Additionally, if possible, could you provide the code necessary to implement this? :) :) :)

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.