eCommerce construction > Installation and Configuration

Can't connect to my control panel

(1/3) > >>

dede30:
I know this question has been asked before, but has it really been answered? it's easy for someone who is used to it, who is good at programming, but for someone who simply wants to open a store it's a little more difficult. Here is my problem: (Your server is unable to create a session necessary for AbanteCart functionality. Check logs for exact error details and contact your hosting support administrator to resolve this error.) I can't find the solution, although I tried everything, I don't know what's going on! yesterday during the day I could enter my control panel, last night I couldn't! what happened? (nothing) error file:

core/helper/system_check.php on line 577
/admin/controller/pages/index/login.php on line 118
/core/engine/dispatcher.php on line 306
/core/engine/dispatcher.php on line 341
/core/engine/page.php on line 108

except there is no error! I understand that it's a free CMS, but why is it buggy like that?

The solution of changing session.use_trans_sid = Off does not work.

The database files are identical to two later dates, nothing found.

My web host (technical support) doesn't understand why it doesn't work, he actually finds it weird!

Now I'm going to try to replace all the files at the root!

If anyone can give me a helping hand, it won't be too much, thank you very much.

Basara:
Hello.
Please contact your hosting support or modify the session path on shared hosting by creating/editing a php.ini file
Include this in your file: session.save_path = "/tmp"
or session.save_path = /tmp/php_sessions;

Some hostings may limit your account and allow you to set the session.save_path only in the hosting panel

The default session save path is not writable because of how your hosting is configured. This is not a problem with the software, but a choice in the hosting settings.

dede30:
However, I tried this solution yesterday, it didn't work, (I don't understand) I contacted my host yesterday evening, to tell him that I had replaced the database files and the files to the root and the problem was still there, that perhaps it came from him.

But this morning it works, I don't know what to say, but thank you very much, you were a big help! :D

dede30:
I have another problem, I'm not a person who knows a lot about programming, but I get by (I'm more comfortable with Joomla, Wordpress (this is the first time I'm using AbanteCart).

here's my problem , I modified the PHP INI parameters with session.save_path = "/tmp" session.save_path = /tmp/php_sessions; but I have errors saving, images, unable to clear the cache etc...

here it is the errors on my website allprintdeco,com if you can direct me to the problem? thanks

Basara:
Hello
You should not put both values in php.ini.
Please contact your hosting and ask them to help you modify session.save_path in accordance with their configuration. You dont need to be a programmer and this not really related to AbanteCart or Joomla.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version