eCommerce construction > Installation and Configuration

Can't connect to my control panel

<< < (3/3)

dede30:
I think I found the problem. When I downloaded the backup of 2024-02-24, to overwrite the files 2024-02-26 the files were not all saved in the cache correctly by the JET system, 9 files were missing.

I just downloaded version 1.3.4 and discovered that there are files missing from the cache on my server. (apcu.php, memcache.php, xcache.php, memcached.php, file.php, driver.php, apc.php, redis.php). I replaced these in the cache folder and now it seems to work fine.

I still have the same warnings, Be careful Incorrect config.php file permissions, Warning Incorrect index.php file permissions

However, I have tried all the permissions, and I still get this message,... do you think I should be concerned about this?

Thank you everyone for your advice etc...

Basara:
Hello.
AbanteCart does not have a JET system and it has its own cache system so you can disable the "JET". After the installation, the config.php and index.php must be set to not writable.

dede30:
Ok I understand, but I was talking about Jet on my web hosting. But the missing files, (I think) it was me who deleted them by mistake, because I deleted the cache manually.

Now it works very well, can you tell me if index.php in 644 and 775 for the cache, is this correct?

Basara:
Hello.
Please start a new topic for new questions to keep the forum organized. It is good time to start read documentation  ;) https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/4391051/Regular+Installation#RegularInstallation-7.Cleanup

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version