Author Topic: Exciting News: Upcoming AbanteCart Version Preview  (Read 928 times)

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Exciting News: Upcoming AbanteCart Version Preview
« on: March 14, 2024, 03:31:24 AM »
Today, we're thrilled to share a sneak peek into the future of AbanteCart—a future we've been tirelessly working towards. The upcoming 1.4 version of AbanteCart brings a new theme and enhancements and new features designed with you in mind.

What's New?

New Template: Dive into a new, Novator template that will not only enhance your experience but also elevate the visual appeal of your store. Build on the latest Bootstrap and with Bootstrap Icons stack. Dark mode and more.
Enhanced Menu Settings: Expanded menu settings offer flexibility, allowing you to create a Novator header menu
Fast checkout improvements and fixes;
Added ability to create custom Layouts
Added price modifier & price prefix into global attribute form
PHP 8.2 support

We invite you to share your thoughts, suggestions, and feedback.

Show Your Support

Developing, testing, and refining AbanteCart is a labor of love for us, but it's not without its challenges. If you appreciate our work and feel inclined to support our journey, consider making a donation. Your generosity fuels our progress and helps us keep AbanteCart open and accessible to all.

To download a preview, please install AbanteCart from the Novator branch https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/tree/1.4.0
NOTE: This is a branch at works and not a reduction ready code.

Regards,

The AbanteCart Development Team

« Last Edit: April 18, 2024, 05:21:06 AM by Basara »

Offline Nuno Neff

• View Profile
Re: Exciting News: Upcoming AbanteCart Version Preview
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2024, 07:10:04 PM »
 :) Wow nice job with the revamping and new theme, i will donate asap. I just made my little donation ;)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 11:31:03 AM by Nuno Neff »

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Exciting News: Upcoming AbanteCart Version Preview
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2024, 02:29:44 AM »
:) Wow nice job with the revamping and new theme, i will donate asap.

Thank you

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.