Author Topic: PayPal standard IPN Return URL?  (Read 21508 times)

Offline roxor

• View Profile
Re: PayPal standard IPN Return URL?
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2013, 02:45:07 AM »
I'm using PayPal standard and at no time have I gotten the online invoice on the abantecart admin or under customer login. Not with sandbox or without which was my problem

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2013, 01:56:04 AM »
I'm using PayPal standard and at no time have I gotten the online invoice on the abantecart admin or under customer login. Not with sandbox or without which was my problem

"online invoice system" talk with PayPal in background if this not work on your side check for errors in AbanteCart and Server logs just after you place order with PayPal.
to find AbanteCart error log

Offline roxor

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2013, 03:52:49 PM »

"online invoice system" talk with PayPal in background if this not work on your side check for errors in AbanteCart and Server logs just after you place order with PayPal.
to find AbanteCart error log
I just tried two times. One with real money, one with sandbox and still nothing on the online panel what so ever. No errors in the error log either.
*edit* also my paypal standard plugin is version 1.0.1. I been trying to see if there was an update for it somehow but i cant seem to figure out if there is and if so how to actually update the plugin.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 04:08:09 PM by roxor »

Offline timlo

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2014, 10:45:04 AM »
How can i enable
Yea.....  solved the IPN web address. It should start with yourwebsitehere.com/subscriptions.php

Only thing i could find close to that is 'Subscriber.php' under account files and after testing this it still does not provide any information on the store of any kind of purchase

and I don see there is a Subscriber.php in the file system?

Also, how to enable IPN with paypal? as it must enter a IPN address