Author Topic: Main Category Page not showing one product in the middle - very strange  (Read 3628 times)

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
Greetings,

The image attached will show how one space is not showing up with an image for some reason.  This is the only category page that this is happening on and it is just really strange.  All items are numbered sequentially using "sort order" on the product page itself and this works all the way through the cart with this one exception. 

Anyone have an idea what the heck is going on with this?  Really need a hand on this one. 

Using the default HTML5 template, AC 1.1.7

Thank you very much in advance. 

Ron
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 12:50:02 PM by buddahboy »
AbanteCart is one hell of a shopping cart.  Donate once in a while and keep the development plus support going.  --  That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
Re: Main Category Page not showing one product in the middle - very strange
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 02:06:48 PM »
Found a work around for now.  The problem happened in only one category using the default of 20 items per page (system > settings > general "Default Items per Page (Storefront): ") changed to 12 - 16 items or 20 items cause the error.  So for now I can leave it as is. 

AbanteCart is one hell of a shopping cart.  Donate once in a while and keep the development plus support going.  --  That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.