Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Returns and Privacy popup pages show double title - where can I remove one  (Read 6315 times)

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
Greetings,

My returns and refunds and privacy popup pages that are required during registration (privacy) checkout (returns policy) have double titles on them - screenshot attached.  I would prefer to be rid of the upper one actually.  Maybe someone who has had this problem can assist me - could not find the answer. 

Thank you,
Ron
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 10:19:10 AM by buddahboy »
AbanteCart is one hell of a shopping cart.  Donate once in a while and keep the development plus support going.  --  That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
Re: Returns and Privacy popup pages show double title - where can I remove one
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 02:07:07 PM »
anybody?  been lookin' around makes me nutz - as i'm sure everyone can relate to!

Firebug - this is the offending code but I don't know where it would be in order to correct. 

<div class="modal-header">
<button type="button" class="close" data-dismiss="modal" aria-hidden="true">×</button>
<h3 id="privacyPolicyModalLabel">Privacy Policy</h3>
</div>

Thanks
Ronn
AbanteCart is one hell of a shopping cart.  Donate once in a while and keep the development plus support going.  --  That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it!

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
  • web for all, all for web!
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 03:53:01 PM »
it's a bootstrap's modal with external load. You can find js-script for this on html page.
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 04:14:00 PM »
Thank you very much - but if I may ask, could you please elaborate on that some?  I could not discover where to make that correction. 

Thank you very much
Ron

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 02:22:48 PM »
Hello There Abolabo - would you be kind enough to tell me where to find the info I need to change?  I just can't find it and would really like to get it cleared up - getting ready to make the site live finally. 

Thanks much and all the best
Ron

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2013, 05:56:50 PM »
first title you can find in public_html/storefront/view/default_html5/template/pages/account/create.tpl see line 133

after click you call js common function openModalRemote (line 114), second parameter is url to response controllerpublic_html/storefront/controller/responses/content/content.php it use it's own tpl public_html/storefront/view/default_html5/template/responses/content/content.tpl. Nut it's a common tpl for most of content pages. You need to decide what you want to change, tpl for page or tpl for response controller.  ;)
― Charles Dickens

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2013, 06:53:48 PM »
Thank you very much - on the privacy page I did the following and it solved the double heading. 

<!--<h3 id="privacyPolicyModalLabel"><?php echo $text_agree_href_text; ?></h3>-->

I also need to find the tpl file that will include the popup for refund or return (don't remember what it's called in default) but it's during checkout

Found the below label which is the return policy I need to fix like the privacy above but it did not fix the problem for the return policy popup:
<h3 id="returnPolicyModalLabel"><?php echo $text_accept_agree_href_link; ?></h3>

Found this in in confirm.tpl and payment.tpl -- this checkbox is located on the "Payment Information" page. 

Can you please help me identify which file would work for me like the privacy policy did? 

using 1.1.7 and html5 template

Thank you a bunch
Ron

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2013, 10:26:00 AM »
public_html/storefront/view/default_html5/template/pages/checkout/payment.buttons.tpl
public_html/storefront/view/default_html5/template/pages/checkout/confirm.tpl     ?
― Charles Dickens

Offline buddahboy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2013, 10:44:16 AM »
That was it Dmitri, you're a life saver!

public_html/storefront/view/default_html5/template/pages/checkout/payment.buttons.tpl

coded out the following (in case anyone else has this problem):
<!--<h3 id="returnPolicyModalLabel"><?php echo $text_agree_href_text; ?></h3>-->

Thank you much for the great support, you've been and are very helpful indeed

All the best,
Ron 

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.