Author Topic: Gift Cards?  (Read 5544 times)

Offline calbashmc

• View Profile
Gift Cards?
« on: December 05, 2013, 03:29:07 AM »
I'm trying to figure out how to offer gift cards on my site.  Has anyone done this?

I bought the Reward Points extension so thought it would be good to offer points as gifts.  For example someone can buy say $100 worth of points to use.  But I can't see anyway to do this or any other way to offer gift vouchers.

Any ideas?  Coming up to xmas it might be a good seller.

Edit:  I just noticed in the extension store there is a Gift Certificates extension for sale.  Has anyone used this? 
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 03:32:28 AM by calbashmc »

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Gift Cards?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 08:24:07 PM »
Yes, you need Gift Certificates extension.

I seen it. It works. You can get more information from AlgoZone :)
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline GottaRun

• View Profile
    • GottaRun Webshop
Re: Gift Cards?
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 11:20:52 AM »
I'm trying to figure out how to offer gift cards on my site.  Has anyone done this?

I bought the Reward Points extension so thought it would be good to offer points as gifts.  For example someone can buy say $100 worth of points to use.  But I can't see anyway to do this or any other way to offer gift vouchers.

Any ideas?  Coming up to xmas it might be a good seller.

Edit:  I just noticed in the extension store there is a Gift Certificates extension for sale.  Has anyone used this?

I've just installed the extension and it works like a dream.

Just happened that the mother of a friend called me looking for a voucher for her son so I got to see the resulting email too. This Gift Voucher extension is well worth the investment.

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.