Author Topic: order problems  (Read 4027 times)

Offline popustda

• View Profile
order problems
« on: April 30, 2014, 01:45:18 PM »
Hello,
i have a problem with order going to a wrong address.
I have a customer who made an order and order email arrived to my test email address.
This is very strange. Can someone tell me how is this possible.
I have attached the pictures to show the problem.

My customer made an order # 154 and i received an email on my demo test gmail account with his order details and my email adress inside.
And in his account it says under order #154 customer name: "pero perič" which is my demo name and not the real name of the customer but under shipping address is correct name

Any clues?
i have version 1.1.8 abantecart

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: order problems
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 02:47:50 PM »
Check that you have set up copy emails to yourself in email settings. Are you sure customer did not get email?
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline popustda

• View Profile
Re: order problems
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 03:39:14 PM »
He called me and told me that he hasnt received confirmation email and logged onto AbanteCart accoun and  was confused because name of the customer inside that order was not his but my demo first and last name and his email address. He couldnt know my demo email address.
I only received his confirmation email with my email address inside and his shipping address.

I will keep checking this and will report if it happens again. I hope it was one time glinch :)

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.