Author Topic: Products show up in Categories in Backend but not on Frontend  (Read 4487 times)

Offline Dave1960

• View Profile

Hi!

I have an interesting issue - I just put up two products that show up perfectly under their respective categories in the backend but not at all in the frontend. The website is inkandtonertoday.com and the category is HP-Ink. Screenshot attached.

Thank you!

Dave

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Products show up in Categories in Backend but not on Frontend
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 02:47:03 AM »
Hello.

Please post url/screenshot where this products show up. Also please open products in admin and check relation Tab setting again. Also check AbanteCart error log for new errors and warnings

Offline Dave1960

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 12:21:35 AM »
Hey Basara,

Thank you very much for the reply. I just deleted the two that were having problems and re-added, and that resolved the issue. Essentially I emptied the category and then added them again.

One question - what is a best-practice maximum number of tags for an item? I need about 60 - is that too many?

Thank you,

Dave

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 03:32:01 AM »
  One question - what is a best-practice maximum number of tags for an item? I need about 60 - is that too many?

Hello. In the future please start separate topics for new questions  :)
What tags do you mean? Product tags or Meta Tag Keywords?  For product tags this is related to you needs for Meta Tags 5-10

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.