Author Topic: Shopping Cart Icon on Default Template has disappeared.  (Read 5452 times)

Offline Siri M.

• View Profile
Shopping Cart Icon on Default Template has disappeared.
« on: July 31, 2014, 11:07:42 AM »
Hi. I bought one of the templates from the extension shop and played it around some. I decided it needs some work so I reverted back to the default template that I have been using. Now the shopping cart icon/basket block that is near the banner is gone. Other blocks such as language, currency etc load fine.

This all started after trying out the new template. I also had a very difficult time replacing store-logos with that new template, which is template552. Seem to be a few bugs

2014-07-31 14:27:19 - load error:  AbanteCart core v.1.1.9 Error: Could not load template blocks/cart_bottom.tpl! in /home/... blah blah../core/engine/view.php on line 302

Thanks much.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Shopping Cart Icon on Default Template has disappeared.
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 02:48:02 AM »
Hi. I bought one of the templates from the extension shop and played it around some. I decided it needs some work so I reverted back to the default template that I have been using. Now the shopping cart icon/basket block that is near the banner is gone. Other blocks such as language, currency etc load fine.
Hello.

To enable/disable blocks go to Admin-Design-Layouts
http://www.abantecart.com/ecommerce-documentation/41-admin-user-manual/design/layout

This all started after trying out the new template. I also had a very difficult time replacing store-logos with that new template, which is template552. Seem to be a few bugs

2014-07-31 14:27:19 - load error:  AbanteCart core v.1.1.9 Error: Could not load template blocks/cart_bottom.tpl! in /home/... blah blah../core/engine/view.php on line 302

Thanks much.
All bug supported by original vendor (template developer) https://marketplace.abantecart.com/index.php?rt=product/product/comments&product_id=151

Offline Siri M.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 05:21:56 AM »
I'm not using the new template I bought. What I mean is after trying the new template I went back to default template (not the HTML5 template) and now the cart icon is gone above the menu. When I enable cart in the block manager, I get that error now and no cart:
load error:  AbanteCart core v.1.1.9 Error: Could not load template blocks/cart_bottom.tpl! in /home/... blah blah../core/engine/view.php on line 302

I deleted the new template I bought and the error still is happening. Not a big deal, the customer just can't see how many items are in the cart. Besides that everything else is working.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 05:25:35 AM »
Try to clear AbanteCart cache and enable/disable block again in the layouts
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 05:28:24 AM by Basara »

Offline Siri M.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 07:25:44 AM »
That works. Hmm, I had tried that before and it didn't work, but maybe I still had the new template interfering.

Thanks much for suggesting it again, Basara

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.