Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Wishlist extension changing Abantecart files  (Read 4193 times)

Offline Ollie

• View Profile
    • Assistech
Wishlist extension changing Abantecart files
« on: November 10, 2014, 10:02:40 PM »
I'm having some problems with the Wishlist. For some reason it is replacing certain headings (e.g. "Features", "Latest Products, "Bestsellers") of my home page with the words "My Wish List". Besides that, the Account page title is also messed up. Their tech support was not able to solve the problem, they keep insisting that there is a "conflict [that] is specific between [my] AbanteCart installation and the extension." I don't believe so. I haven't changed any major Abantecart file that would justify this "conflict". As soon as I turn off Wishlist, my headings go back to normal, which tells me that the problem is with their extension, not my shopping cart. Has anybody experienced a similar problem? They sent me some "fixes" to replace my original files, but they didn't solve the problem completely. Personally, I don't think I should have to replace anything. The extension should follow Abantecart's guidelines and work immediately after install. I have spent a great deal of time on this thing and still didn't get it to work.
Assistive technologies for people with special needs:
https://assistech.com/store/

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Wishlist extension changing Abantecart files
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 10:19:32 AM »
Hello.

Issue confirmed. Some compatibility issue with latest cart version. Extension developer work on fixes.

Offline Ollie

• View Profile
    • Assistech
Re: Wishlist extension changing Abantecart files
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2014, 11:08:24 PM »
Issue confirmed. Some compatibility issue with latest cart version. Extension developer work on fixes.
What do you consider the latest cart version? 1.2 or 1.1.9? I have the 1.1.9 version.
Assistive technologies for people with special needs:
https://assistech.com/store/

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
  • web for all, all for web!
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.