Author Topic: Error - cannot connect to extension store from AbanteCart admin  (Read 9696 times)

Offline monib

• View Profile
Error - cannot connect to extension store from AbanteCart admin
« on: September 15, 2012, 03:52:11 PM »
Hi guys I have been playing around with AbanteCart cart for few days now. I decided to update to the free template (template2), when I click Extension->Extension stores i get the this error "Sorry, Your Abantecart cannot connect with extension store. Please see System->Error logs for details.".

Could you please some help with this and is there an alternative way to install them template i.e. manually.

oh and i tried to copy paste the log file info this foru would not let me post it, "Sorry, you are not allowed to post external links. "

Thank you, appreciate you help.

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
  • web for all, all for web!
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
Re: Error - cannot connect to extension store from AbanteCart admin
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 05:52:19 PM »
check firewall on your localhost. Or.. where is your abantecart installed?
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens

Offline Nimitz1061

• No matter where you go, there you are...
    • View Profile
Re: Error - cannot connect to extension store from AbanteCart admin
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 11:40:18 AM »
Template 2 can be manually installed by uploading the contents of the abantecart\ac_template2_v1.0.tar\ac_template2_v1.0\ac_template2_v1.0\code\extensions folder into your carts extension folder.

Use the install button from the extension listing in admin to "install" into the cart system.

David

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.