Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Importing Products Problem - Products not showing  (Read 4195 times)

Offline Netlon

• View Profile
Importing Products Problem - Products not showing
« on: April 30, 2015, 11:10:19 AM »
Hi there.

I've followed the tutorial steps to Import/Export and have created a trial set of products to import via OpenOffice Calc. As stated, I have saved it as a Tab delimited file and imported it into the store. I had one product already present and that was updated fine and no error messages reported. The other products though, were not created under the products section. However, when I checked the table in phpmyadmin, all the products I created are showing in the database.

Any ideas how to make them visible or where I have gone wrong?

Thanks,
Andrew

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Importing Products Problem - Products not showing
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 05:15:15 AM »
Hello.

Try to clear AbanteCart cache if not help make sure you fill all field correctly for example common issue is missed store id http://forum.abantecart.com/index.php/topic,3164.msg14662.html#msg14662

Offline pampero

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 09:51:31 AM »
can you make it work utf-8 ? i just tested exporting date it is not showing not english characters or showing bad

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 07:44:07 AM »
What is your CSV editor? Can you post CSV example with problem?

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.