Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Add address with customer import  (Read 3688 times)

Offline janna

• View Profile
Add address with customer import
« on: May 15, 2015, 09:55:06 AM »
We have a client who will be sending a CSV file of employees to be imported into an employee store.

Based on the column headers in an export from another store, it doesn't appear possible to add the employee address in the CSV file to be imported to add the customers. Is this correct? Would we have to import the employees and then go and add the addresses in manually for each?

I know that "addresses" is another table in the MySQL database and that they are associated based on customer_id but it doesn't appear these can be imported in AbanteCart's admin and rather all the addresses for each customer would have to be inserted via the database.

Are there any workarounds? Suggestions?

Thanks

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Add address with customer import
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 08:50:24 PM »
There is no employees in AbanteCart. I am not clear what you refer to.

As for import/export of customer addresses.
I have added a small fix to v1.2.2
https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/commit/86b3c3786c32a32738394f08ef32131cf3d44932

You can copy this file that will allow you to import/export addresses for customers.

If you need to access Mysql tables it is in ac_addresses table.
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.