Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Adding Columns to Main Products Page in Admin  (Read 7163 times)

Offline michaelmuller

• View Profile
Adding Columns to Main Products Page in Admin
« on: June 18, 2015, 07:26:38 PM »
Something that would be great is to have Featured (on/off) and weight. Don't really need model.

Is there somewhere in the admin interface where we can change this?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Adding Columns to Main Products Page in Admin
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2015, 06:07:34 AM »
Hi.
All products have Featured on/off on product edit page in admin. Also in Admin->Design->Layouts select Home Page - here you able to disable Featured block on home page.
Others questions are not clear  ;)

Offline michaelmuller

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 10:56:38 AM »
Sorry. What I was referring to was the main products list page in the admin, under categories. You have Product Name, Model, Price, Quantity, Status and Action listed as columns. I was wondering if there was a way to add Featured and Weight columns, and remove Model. Is there a config setting somewhere that determines which columns are included?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 04:40:31 AM »
Sorry. What I was referring to was the main products list page in the admin, under categories. You have Product Name, Model, Price, Quantity, Status and Action listed as columns. I was wondering if there was a way to add Featured and Weight columns, and remove Model. Is there a config setting somewhere that determines which columns are included?

Hello. Only core files modification can resolve this

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.