Author Topic: Marketplace Support  (Read 4105 times)

Offline devashikka

• View Profile
Marketplace Support
« on: June 19, 2015, 09:06:58 AM »
Hi ,

I am a newbie to this Abantecart and ecom. Just getting a hold recently. Thumbs up to nice design , speed, with minimal learning curve with Abantecart for a newcomer like me. 

I would like to know if I can build ecom using Abantecarte as a Market Place like Amazon/etc. That is Vendors list their products (through us) and buyer receive the product from the respective seller directly. My ecom act as just an agent of order-initiation and payment collection or services (some special cases Buyers may also make payment directly to Sellers/vendors, likely, this would be next step).

Please advise on any reference manuals or development work (API) that I can look for.

Regards
Deva Shikka

Offline Gordon Taylor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Natural Handcrafted Soaps
Re: Marketplace Support
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 11:41:58 AM »
It is not currently set up that way nor as an auction site - It does allow for multiple stores, but that is not the answer you're looking for, sorry.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Offline Gordon Taylor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Natural Handcrafted Soaps
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2015, 07:54:59 AM »
As my good friend Basara says, it's being considered, but not an option at this time. If we get enough interest, then we'll move ahead with it.

Offline devashikka

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 03:08:20 AM »
Thank you for the update. Hope to use it in future with AbanteCart.

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.