Author Topic: Which table has products for block  (Read 8152 times)

Offline Sam_78

• View Profile
Which table has products for block
« on: May 08, 2017, 04:15:53 PM »
I am looking into Database and trying to find out which table contains the product_id to be displayed in block
Example: Featured block has 7 products so which table have this information???.. products_featured has them but I have created custom listing block and looking for their DB

I am trying to find products only if its in any block.. is there a query which I can run to find only those products who are in any of the block..
I have so many blocks so it is confusing to maintain inventory and lots of duplicate
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 04:41:15 PM by Sam_78 »

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
  • web for all, all for web!
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
Re: Which table has products for block
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 03:52:17 AM »
Hello.
For listing blocks just look into table block_descriptions for custom block contents.
If block is generic try to find controller for it, such as block/featured.php (also you can use template debug setting (system->settings->system) to define it)
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens

Offline Sam_78

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 09:19:25 AM »
Thanks abolabo,
But I have many products that are not assigned in any block and are still ON(old products). Is there any easier way(query) I can run to find list of products whose status is ON and are in any block. So that I can look at them individually and turn them OFF.

Offline teelatrmo

• View Profile
    • geometry dash subzero
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2023, 04:08:35 AM »
The template debug setting (system->settings->system) can be used to define the controller to utilize if the block is generic, like block/featured.php.

Offline abigailkent1122

• Deals N Vouchers
    • View Profile
    • Deals N Vouchers
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2023, 02:55:07 AM »
Not necessary to have product_id in blocks, just copy from database and paste it over your backend.

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.