Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Accessing store with non-configured or unknown CLASSIC ERROR  (Read 3407 times)

Offline Second-Hand-it

• View Profile
Hey,
I read all about this error here in the forums which has been discussed a million times but unfortunately I m unable to fix it since I ve check system==>settings==> store details for the url and its all looking good.

Troubleshooting tips:

1)I have already purchased a static ip from my host.
2)Pics stopped being shown in the storefront because something asks for "localhost" therefore it cannot find the current host and goes back to "by default host" which is localhost. Pics of the products are shown fine when you click on the products.
Prntscrn attached

What should I ask my webhost to change or check?

Offline Second-Hand-it

• View Profile
Re: Accessing store with non-configured or unknown CLASSIC ERROR
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 04:09:18 PM »
I  disabled cache and html caching in system===> settings==>system and it works like a charm.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 01:13:54 AM »
I  disabled cache and html caching in system===> settings==>system and it works like a charm.

It is ok to disable HTML cache but disable regular Cache can slow down your site.
For the "Acessing store with non-configured".... it is warning and not error, right)?

Offline Second-Hand-it

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 02:03:36 PM »

It is ok to disable HTML cache but disable regular Cache can slow down your site.
For the "Acessing store with non-configured".... it is warning and not error, right)?

iTS An error actually but I turned off the notifications. Its been a week troubleshooting different things so its better not to troubleshoot it more for now.
Will turn on caching when I will have more than 100 hourly visitors. That should be enough stressful for the server i think.

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.