Author Topic: Adding Created Forums to Content Pages or At least a Link to Form on Main Page?  (Read 4076 times)

Offline AmberWV304

• View Profile
I created a new form called Price Match and created a Block also for it. I have been trying and trying to figure out how to do one of the following to no avail:

Either add a new Contact Form link to my site Main Page in the Footer where the Contact Links and etc are OR
Add the new Contact Form INSIDE a NEW Content Page called Price Match and cannot do EITHER.

The link does not show up for the form in the Footer where I'd like for a link to be created for it. Is there something I am missing? Can I embed this form in a Content Page link for instance I did with JotForm for my Wholesaler and Dropshipper Application pages? I don't like using external forms and wish this were possible.

It seems everything with this system is so complex and requires so many steps. I even went to Layout and Blocks Manager and attempted to add it there, as you can see in attachment and nothing.

Please help me EMBED this form in a Content Page!

[/b]

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello.

Create new Page in Design > Content and when you edit this page click Layout tab to add your new Form Block to that page only

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.