Author Topic: Order Status for downloadable [auto order status]  (Read 2781 times)

Offline yug123

• View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Order Status for downloadable [auto order status]
« on: July 20, 2018, 09:45:40 AM »
Hello
First of all I am liking abantecart alot and supporting it to the fullest.

I tried searching for the exact answer about my question but couldnt find.. thats why posting it here..
Thank you in advance

Firstly about my Store ..
my store is 100% Digital Product.[Downloadable after customer completes the transaction.]
I only use PayPal as Payment Option.

Now comes my question :-

I didnt understand this part..

Activated: Download will be activated on the event selected.
Before Order - Download is activated before the order is placed and available for download at product page on Storefront.
Immediately - Download is activated after order is placed, regardless of the order status
On Order Status - Download is activated after order status reach status selected
Manually - Download is activated only after administrator manually allow it on order's edit page Front-end (Admin → Sales → Order's edit page → Files Tab)

What i want to achieve is ...
Once the customer makes the payment successfully .. he should automatically get to see the download option.

Currently i am using On Order Status=Completed.
i have to manually come and change it to "completed".. if i am away customer has to wait until i come online and then change it to completed.
which is kinda annoying for my customers.

Can Anyone Guide me what exact options will be desired result?
i cant test them myself, as i dont know how to test paypal as test [non live]
newbielink:https://t.me/pump_upp [nonactive]

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Order Status for downloadable [auto order status]
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 05:40:23 AM »
Hello.

You have to select success order status for your payment method to be same with "download order status." Check your payment settigns

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.