Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: the menu is not appearing after manual translation on SAMSUNG TABLETS  (Read 3063 times)

CTGO.co

I translated the menu to different languages but after that they are not appearing on (SAMSUNG Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 tablets) screens in next languages (English, Spanish, Italian, Romanian and Russian). Can you tell why please?? How to resolve this too??

Thanks
CTGO.co

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: the menu is not appearing after manual translation on SAMSUNG TABLETS
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 05:10:44 AM »
I think your menu too large in some language so its jump to next line.
White text on white background

CTGO.co

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 05:47:06 AM »
thank you Basara, i realized that and resolved it but still have a problem in Russian language which is not editing the the translation and keeping same entered words which i added at 1st translation. what to do??

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 05:48:46 AM »
Hi. First clear AbanteCart cache.
In admin did you see the new translation?

CTGO.co

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2018, 05:52:11 AM »
i cleared the cashe and just seeing that the new translation is successfully saved but its keeping showing me the old translation.

CTGO.co

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2018, 06:11:41 AM »
however, i deleted the menu file and created new one and it's fine working now :) .   Basara! help me in the other problem please. website phpmailer can not contact the SMTP servers Although everything in the settings is correct but I can not to resolve this with hosting co... Tell me what to do??

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.