Author Topic: Error message saving customised settings  (Read 4286 times)

Offline rainbowannie

• View Profile
Error message saving customised settings
« on: September 21, 2018, 06:36:28 PM »
I have just purchased Dynamic customised theme template as I wanted to use my own colour scheme.

The instructions state -  'This theme is ready to use by just installing and by setting in System -> Setting -> Appearence. Please Save all details and then Click Apply Style to get custom changes Applied.' However when I click on 'Apply style' I get an error message stating 'There is some error in appling Theme Style. Please try again'

Can anyone point me in the right direction to what I am missing in trying to use this template,please? I've just spent three days working out how to get the weight based shipping extension to work  and I thought this template would solve some of my problems rather than create more!

Thanks.

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
Re: Error message saving customised settings
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 09:46:27 AM »
best place to get help on any MarketPlace extensions is directly from the developer.   There is a support tab within the product page that will tell you the best way to contact the developer for help with their product.

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.