Author Topic: help regarding to add a prpduct option to all product  (Read 3460 times)

Offline shivopticals

• View Profile
help regarding to add a prpduct option to all product
« on: February 21, 2019, 02:53:18 AM »
hello sir
i have created a online optical website through AbanteCart cart but it takes a lot of time to add lense option on every product one by one.
i want to know how can i add a product option to all products on single click and if its open in pops up then it will very helpfull

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: help regarding to add a prpduct option to all product
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 04:26:12 AM »
Hello.
Check Global Attributes section. It will help add Option and values to products
https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/10125381/Global+Attributes

In addition after you completely setup one product you can clone it with one click.

Offline shivopticals

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 12:19:07 PM »
I can do that but if suppose i want to give some festival offer on a product option then i have to change all product option one by one

For example i as i run a optical site and now on holi i want to give lense free of cost on every purchse of eyeframe so it is impossible to go to all product ane then change lense price 0 ...
So is there any way to set price of product option at one place and add them to all products

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 04:13:55 PM »
you might look at coupons   -  you c an set start and stop date  and apply only to some products very easily

https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/11304965/Manage+Coupons

Also in the MarketPlace this is an extension (not from us WHY2, but fro a reliable developer)  for

http://marketplace.abantecart.com/promotions/promotions-management

Offline shivopticals

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 02:01:21 AM »
i think i am unable to tell u what i want ?

see here i have sent u 2 attachment one where i add product option by global attributes and later adding the product option under a product..
and after that i clone that product so that i dont have to add one by one product option..

now if i want to change a product option price then how i will do..it will take so many time to go to all product and change the value..so i am asking is there any way to set the product option price from one place and later i can the price from same place

Offline shivopticals

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2019, 02:02:41 AM »
here is 2nd screen shot where we have to set the price under  the product

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.