Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Mobile View - Hamburger Menu Button Color become White - How to Change Colour  (Read 2507 times)

Offline riswan

• View Profile
Hi,

I changed the default header colour to white and it is working fine in desktop version but now in the mobile version the hamburger menu button is in white colour bordered with thin black lines as a square.

If I click it, the black colour of menu icon is visible. If I refresh the page, it goes back to default i.e. the menu button colour is white with black line border.

I have attached a screenshot. Please help me how to change the menu icon colour in mobile view?

Thank you.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello.
You can do this with CSS rules. You can find what rule to change with browser inspector https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/7569496/Debug#Debug-Browserinspector

Offline riswan

• View Profile
Solved! Thank you.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Solved! Thank you.
Great! Would be nice if you share solution to help community  ;)

Offline riswan

• View Profile
To be honest, I didn't record the exact line where I made the change.

I edited the bootstrap.min.css file and changed the colours, I believe this code hover{color:#fff;background-color:#337ab7}

I actually tried changing colours few different codes and finally got the right one.

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.