Author Topic: Cannot remove coupon option and checkout page says there is no shipping method  (Read 3719 times)

Offline stephanie

• View Profile
Hi all
I have two questions.
On my checkout page (not embed version, natively on my abantecart webpage) the "enter your coupon" is always there. I want to remove it completely. I followed the method on this post: http://forum.abantecart.com/index.php?topic=1050.0

but it did not work and it still displays.

My second question is, on the checkout page, it keeps saying "Error: No Shipping options are available. Please contact us for assistance!".

I have no idea why it keeps saying this - I activated ship by weight and also paypal is available as a payment method.

Please help, thanks

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello.
Check is your products has weight and it is within Ship by weight range you setup as well as Locations

Offline stephanie

• View Profile
Hello,
The test product currently has a weight set to 1kg and dimensions of 10 x 20 x 10 inches.

The postage fee for weight is automatically added at checkout, but, the payment method is not available. I had a paypal sandbox set up, it worked earlier but only for shipping to the USA, not Australia. Now all of a sudden, the paypal payment option is not available at all. Was working minutes ago. When I try to check out, now it says "Error: Payment method required!"

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
See if you limit your shipping extension to work only with specific payments

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.