Author Topic: Free product with purchase  (Read 3125 times)

Offline Sam_78

• View Profile
Free product with purchase
« on: October 26, 2021, 04:46:31 PM »
Hi, is there any setting or extension that can help me.

Scenario 1 : If customer adds product A to cart then product B should be automatically added at $0.00.
Scenario 2 : If customer adds Products C to cart than Product D should be added to cart at 50% off.
Scenario 3 : If customer adds Product E to cart than prices of Product F, G and H should be reduced by 25% but customer needs to add them manually. I can create a new block for these Product F, G and H but I don't know how I will be able to take them there once they add Product E.

Can someone help or guide me in right direction.

Thanks

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Free product with purchase
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2021, 01:19:28 AM »
Hello.
Check this 3rd party extension https://marketplace.abantecart.com/promotion

Offline Sam_78

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2021, 04:57:35 PM »
Hello, thanks for you reply. I have checked this extension but it applies promotion to the entire cart and doesn't have the flexibility to add on selected products. Is there a way we can test this extension before buying. I do see some screenshots but I need to play with it a little and see what all it can do.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2021, 05:32:28 AM »
Hello, thanks for you reply. I have checked this extension but it applies promotion to the entire cart and doesn't have the flexibility to add on selected products. Is there a way we can test this extension before buying. I do see some screenshots but I need to play with it a little and see what all it can do.

Please contact extension developer

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.