Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: It is recommended that abantecart increase the payment interface that Chinese us  (Read 1766 times)

Offline ioecc

• View Profile
The abantecart program is very good, but I encountered a problem. I am a user from China. There is no Alipay#com (Alipay) commonly used in China in your payment plug-in. Same as pay#weixin#qq.com/(WeChat) Paid). These two major payment interfaces can enable abantecart to increase the usage of more Chinese users, and only need to access one of them to solve it. An existing plug-in on our website shows that it supports Alipay alipay#com, but it was developed in 2017 and cannot be used normally in the current test. I hope that the official website can develop its own payment plugin suitable for Chinese users.

Although our website supports many payment plug-ins such as paypal, foreign payment interface fees are too high for Chinese merchants. While Chinese merchants use local payment platforms, the handling fee is only 0.6%, and the use of paypal requires a 4.4% handling fee, so it is very necessary to add these two Chinese payment plugins.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello.
Please contact payment processors you like and ask them to help with plugin creation.

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.